Ceiling & Wall Water Cleanup in Atlanta, GA
Ceiling and Wall Water Damage Repair
Water and flooding damage can affect more than the floor during a natural disaster. If you happen to experience a burst water pipe on the top floor of your home, you could have unseen water damage affecting the integrity of your ceiling and supporting walls. This can lead to extensive repairs and the potential for black mold to grow, which poses a serious health hazard for you and your family. Paces Restoration can help you address water damage in all areas of your home as soon as it happens, to get your home back to a safe and healthy environment.
Contact us now to minimize the costs of restoration and get started restoring your home in Atlanta, GA.
Why Is It Important to Assess Ceiling and Wall Water Damage?
When water is found in areas like the ceiling and the walls, it’s important to address it quickly—not just for aesthetic purposes, but for structural and health reasons. Over time, leaks from the ceiling or along walls can degrade and weaken the structural supports that hold the house upright and intact. To keep your home or business safe, Paces offers water leak cleanup and ceiling water damage repair, so that you can live safely and healthily.
How Ceiling Water Damage Presents
Unsure if your home or business has experienced ceiling or wall water damage? Here are a few signs that might indicate your property may have been affected:
- Water stains: Brown, yellow, or rusty stains may appear on the ceiling surface. These stains are often due to water seeping through the ceiling and leaving behind mineral deposits.
- Peeling paint or wallpaper: When the ceiling is exposed to water damage, the paint or wallpaper may start to peel off. This is because the moisture causes the adhesive to break down, leading to detachment.
- Sagging ceiling: When there is severe water damage, the ceiling may start to sag or bow down. This indicates that the water has seeped through the drywall or plaster and the material has weakened.
- Musty odor: Water damage can cause mold and mildew growth. The musty smell is often a sign of mold growth, which can be dangerous to your health.
- Dripping water: If the water damage is severe, water may start dripping from the ceiling. This means that the water has penetrated through the ceiling and the damage is extensive.
If you notice any of these signs, it is essential to address the issue immediately before it becomes worse.
Paces Restoration for Ceiling and Wall Water Damage
Paces Restoration can help you navigate the stress and frustration from the moment you give us a call. We will meet you at your location, assess the damages, document all details, communicate openly with you and your insurance company, and finally, begin the restoration process. We want to help revive your property to its original condition, or better! Fill out our contact form and we will be in touch with you soon.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Experienced Restoration Team
- Prompt Responses To Emergencies
- Knowledgeable and Trustworthy Experts