Recovery from Water Damage in Stockbridge
Restoring Your Home or Business
If your home or business has water damage or flooding because of leaks, pipe bursts or rain water, our team at Paces will provide an emergency response to prevent further damage. Our team of trained technicians will begin immediate recovery by drying and cleaning the infrastructure of your property, from floors to ceilings. As a licensed general contractor, we will repair damaged water and sewer lines and provide any necessary reconstruction.
Our technicians are certified through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification and will clean up the aftermath of the flooding. We will remove odor, mold and mildew. Then, we will pack, move, and store your contents for drying in our facility, before returning them to your home completely restored.
The Paces process for water damage restoration includes the following:
- Structural drying and cleaning
- Carpet, vinyl, and hardwood floor drying, repair, and/or replacement
- Mold and mildew treatment and remediation
- Dehumidification and odor removal
- Sewage removal and repair/replacement of damaged sewer lines
- Clean-up from pipe bursts and repair/replacement of damaged water lines
- Content removal, drying, cleaning and storage
Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us now in Metro Atlanta at 678-466-1800 for an immediate response now.